Specialists in Education Law
At Match Solicitors, we specialise in Education Law. We have a team of energetic and highly experienced education lawyers and litigators to help advise, support and represent you, no matter what your education-related issue.
What issues do we deal with?
To give you a better idea of the kinds of situations Match Solicitors helps bring to a satisfactory conclusion, here are just a few examples, based on recent cases.
We can help you…
- When your child has special educational needs that are not being met
- When you are involved in a fees dispute with a school
- When your child is unfairly excluded from school
- When you or your child is being discriminated against by an educational institution or you have a disability at university
- When you're a teacher/lecturer involved in a professional misconduct case or experiencing an employment issue
- When there are issues related to your Ph.D.
- When you have been accused of plagiarism, academic misconduct, ghost writing or have brought the university into disrepute
- When you have failed your course or not achieved the degree classification you were expecting
- When you have been terminated from your course
- When you are dealing with any issue in a course that leads to a regulated profession or have been asked to appear before a Fitness to Practise Panel
- When you wish to dispute a funding decision
- When you are an international student and are struggling on your course for whatever reason
In any situation at any level - from nursery school law to higher education - Match Solicitors can ensure that adverse education and employment decisions are challenged.
Why Choose Match Solicitors?
At Match Solicitors, our dedication to the needs of the individual, added to the fact that we're very good at what we do, has led to us becoming established as key players in Education Law. Furthermore…
- We have a great track record and have successfully assisted thousands of students, children, parents and teachers
- Our focus on Schools & Children, Further & Higher Education, Employment Law and Fitness to Practise is second to none
- We cover the whole range of education law, from nursery school disputes to legal help at university
- We always aim to resolve matters as quickly and painlessly as possible, ideally through mediation and/or negotiation
- Match have constantly been included in The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, both of which provide the most comprehensive worldwide coverage of recommended law firms
Ultimately, whatever your individual situation, our objective is to achieve a satisfactory resolution for you.
“ The service received from Match Solicitors was faultless; highly professional and efficient. The advice received was extremely sound and sensible. The service was fairly priced. ”
“ I felt listened to and at my initial consultation I was given an honest objective opinion. Would be happy to recommend to others who find themselves at odds with their University. ”
“ Whilst the SENDIST appeal process requires patience and clarity, we found Match Solicitors provided a faultless service. Diligent whilst being understanding. Our son is now in the school we required and is thriving due to the support of Match Solicitors throughout the process. ”