Who are we?
Match Solicitors is a top-tier Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners firm of education law specialists, with offices in London and Birmingham. We have been offering dynamic and effective education law counsel, guidance and legal representation for more than a decade. Our passionate and highly experienced education lawyers have just one objective: a satisfactory resolution to your problem, whether that's achieved through mediation, negotiation or litigation.
What makes us so special?
One of the most widely respected specialist education law practices in England and Wales, Match Solicitors has a team of highly experienced education lawyers who are considered leaders in their field. Here are just a few of the things that set us apart from the crowd:
- As well as heading up the School & Children and Employment Law Departments at Match, Anita Chopra is an industry expert whose opinion on education law issues in the news is regularly sought out across the media. Her work in Special Educational Needs has seen a very high pre-tribunal settlement success rate.
- Co-Director and Head of the Further & Higher Education and Fitness to Practise Departments, Salima Mawji has a wealth of experience in higher education law, both as a lawyer and as an expert speaker. Salima is also the chosen expert for the media in higher education matters.
- Match Solicitors was included in the Legal 500 - which provides the most comprehensive worldwide coverage of recommended law firms - as well as the Chambers & Partners rankings, within two years of its inception.
- Included as a Top Tier Practice for Education Law, our entry reads:
"Boutique practice Match Solicitors provides an ‘extremely high’ level of service. Anita Chopra has an active schools practice, and an ‘excellent understanding of all areas of education law’. The higher education department is headed by Salima Mawji, who has an ‘impeccable’ knowledge of the field, and has represented numerous students before internal panel hearings at universities.
"The team is recognised as being 'thorough, with a clear understanding of the individual's needs', say interviewees, who also praise its 'professionalism and unconditional support'. The team advises on all aspects of education law, but is noted particularly for its work dealing with further and higher education cases."
- Now in its second decade, the practice has grown in stature and reputation and is regarded as one of the best education law practices in England and Wales.
- The team consists of experienced Associate Solicitors, Assistant Solicitors and sharp Trainee Solicitors, all of whom assist the Directors in achieving client objectives.
So, at whichever level of the education system your issues lie - whether you’re having issues within the schools sector or university sector, and you require legal help - give Match Solicitors a call today.
“ the service I received from yourselves - and consistency - is the best I have experienced in dealing with any solicitors. ”
“ Match Solicitors offered me a nearly perfect service. Match Solicitors play a very important role in protecting Students. ”
“ I wouldn’t hesitate to use your firm again in the future, and will also happily recommend you to others requiring help. ”