Who are we?
Match Solicitors is a top-tier Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners firm of education law specialists.We have been offering dynamic and effective education law counsel, guidance and legal representation for more than a decade. Our passionate and highly experienced education lawyers have just one objective: a satisfactory resolution to your problem, whether that's achieved through mediation, negotiation or litigation.
What makes us so special?
One of the most widely respected specialist education law practices in England and Wales, Match Solicitors has a team of highly experienced education lawyers who are considered leaders in their field. Here are just a few of the things that set us apart from the crowd:
- The School & Children and Employment Law Departments at Match, are industry experts whose opinions on education law issues in the news is regularly sought out across the media. The Special Educational Needs department has seen a very high pre-tribunal settlement success rate.
- The Further & Higher Education and Fitness to Practise Departments has a wealth of experience in higher education law. We are also the chosen experts for the media in higher education matters.
- Match Solicitors was included in the Legal 500 - which provides the most comprehensive worldwide coverage of recommended law firms - as well as the Chambers & Partners rankings, within two years of its inception.
- Included as a Top Tier Practice for Education Law, our entry reads:
"Boutique practice Match Solicitors provides an ‘extremely high’ level of service." "The team is recognised as being 'thorough, with a clear understanding of the individual's needs', say interviewees, who also praise its 'professionalism and unconditional support'. The team advises on all aspects of education law, but is noted particularly for its work dealing with further and higher education cases."
- Now in its second decade, the practice has grown in stature and reputation and is regarded as one of the best education law practices in England and Wales.
- The team consists of experienced Associate Solicitors, Assistant Solicitors and sharp Trainee Solicitors, all of whom assist the Directors in achieving client objectives.
So, at whichever level of the education system your issues lie - whether you’re having issues within the schools sector or university sector, and you require legal help - give Match Solicitors a call today.
“ I would be very willing to recommend Match Solicitors to anyone else needing a specialist education solicitor. They were thorough, knowledgeable, worked in a timely manner and were generally a pleasure to work with. ”
“ Nicole is excellent. She was always very attentive, meticulous and extremely organised. ”
“ the service I received from yourselves - and consistency - is the best I have experienced in dealing with any solicitors. ”