One of our founding directors, specialist education lawyer Anita Chopra was recently interviewed for an article in Lawyer Monthly magazine.
Topics include her work on:
- school admissions and the struggle for school places
- how early parents think about school places
- special education needs
- how Match Solicitors helps clients
- admissions procedure and appeals process
- working relationships with clients, based on teamwork
- independent review panels
- children being excluded from school
Read the article here:
You can also read the latest edition in its entirety by clicking on this link and navigating to page 94.