The stress and pressure that parents experience when the national offer day arrives is often overwhelming. Here are some top tips on what to do if you don't get the primary school of your choice:
1. Don't panic. Help is at hand.
2. It is important to place your child on the waiting list of your preferred school.
3. Consider lodging an appeal. Before doing so, it would be advisable to seek assistance on the merits of an appeal.
4. Consider accepting the school you have been offered so that your child is not without education.
5. Know that you can have (legal) representation (should you require it) at the appeal hearing.
For more guidance and assistance with the process, please contact Anita Chopra (Partner) at Match Solicitors www.matchsolicitors.com